During the first two months of the COVID-19 pandemic, Nature’s Sunshine distributors raised over $2,000 USD to provide 600 meals to the frontline healthcare heroes at a large hospital in Poland. The meals provided essential nutrition for the workers battling the first wave of COVID patients. They also donated Nature’s Sunshine products to each hospital employees to help boost immune systems and keep them going strong.
- Synergy Korea Donates to Facility for Individuals with Disabilities
- Nature’s Sunshine Poland Donates to Frontline Healthcare Workers
- Impact Foundation Provides Meals to Children Impacted by COVID-19
- Impact Kits Donated to Homeless and At-Risk Youth in Florida
- In Memory of Kristine Hughes: Nature’s Sunshine Donates $50,000 to Impact Foundation