The Impact Foundation donated over $90,000 to aid medical workers fighting the Coronavirus in China. The funds donated will be used to help the areas most affected by the virus, including Wuhan, with much needed medical resources like masks, goggles, and protective clothing. These items will protect frontline medical workers so they can provide the best care possible to those infected with the virus.
- Impact Team in Poland Donates to Frontline Healthcare Workers
- Impact Foundation Helps Children Impacted by COVID-19
- 150 Impact Kits Donated to Homeless and At-Risk Youth in Florida
- In Memory of Kristine Hughes: Nature’s Sunshine Donates $50,000 to Impact Foundation
- 100 Kits Donated to Days for Girls