Synergy Korea donated 97,000,000 KRW ($87,000 USD) to Han-Sarang Village, a facility for individuals with disabilities, to build a much needed intensive care center. Since 2013, Synergy Korea has carried out numerous projects with Han-Sarang Village that have made a huge impact on the individuals receiving care in the facility. The generous team members in Korea have truly impacted the lives of those who need immediate care the most.
- Synergy Korea Donates to Facility for Individuals with Disabilities
- Nature’s Sunshine Poland Donates to Frontline Healthcare Workers
- Impact Foundation Provides Meals to Children Impacted by COVID-19
- Impact Kits Donated to Homeless and At-Risk Youth in Florida
- In Memory of Kristine Hughes: Nature’s Sunshine Donates $50,000 to Impact Foundation